Apartment,UnitRent - New York, NY
Stunning one bedroom penthouse with a wrap-around terrace located on a pretty block on the Upper East Side.
- Hardwood floors
- Oversized windows
- Brand new kitchen with marble counter top and pristine white cabinets!
- Charming bathroom with original laundry cabinet
- High ceilings
- Extremely spacious living room and bedroom
- Roomy closets and cabinets offer great storage
- Private wrap-around terrace!
- Laundry room
- Parking garage
- Live-in super
- Elegant lobby
- Staff maintains building impeccably clean and neat
The Upper East Side is one of Manhattan's most affluent neighborhoods. The apartment is located down the block from Carl Schuz Park, a 14.9 acre public park that is the site of Gracie Mansion, the official residence of the Mayor of New York. Moreover, you are conveniently located three blocks away from the second avenue subway and one block away from the crosstown bus (on 86th Street). In addition, you have organic super markets, fine dining and a variety of shopping options very nearby.
Would you like more information regarding this property?
Please call (212) 828-0800.