RowTwnhsClus - PHILADELPHIA, PA
This unit is furnished move-in ready and rent includes water condo fee and Internet Access (not cable) with a minimum 6-month lease. Designed in 1883 by Phila architect Wilson Eyre "Anglecot" formerly The Potter House is a historic property listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1982. Converted to condos this unit has plenty of natural light and garden views. The first level leads to the foyer with ample closets and a beautiful & spacious powder room. The main living area is on the 2nd floor containing many windows. Living/dining room has French doors that lead to the mahogany deck. The eat-in kitchen is just beyond and has been completely renovated including granite island with cook-top double sink and stainless steel refrigerator. This is a perfect space for entertaining both inside and out. The upper level has the Master Suite with spacious sitting room a wall of built-in cabinets and closets wood-burning fireplace separate bedroom and the Master bathroom. The top level has one more bedroom and full bath. Garage and one parking space included. This is the perfect space for executive corporate travel visiting professor.
Would you like more information regarding this property?
Please call (215) 247-3750.