LND-Commercial - Argyle, TX
The Original Depot Site for Argyle in the 1880's - Property is currently unplatted and located within the Town Center designated areas under Argyle's Comprehensive Plan. Town Center designated areas are located around significant intersections and are designed to enhance local Town identity and resources. This parcel is located across Hwy 377 from Argyle Town Hall and the current Post Office with visibility from Hwy 377.
Data Provided by North Texas Real Estate Information Systems IncMore Information for this listing