This signature building is located on the corner of the downtown historic district. Remodeled in 2005, it was built originally in 1911. In it's history it has served the community as a bank, physician's office, post office, town hall, library, and its current use as a pharmacy. In addition to the 2700 sq. ft. building the property occupies two city lots, that includes a four car covered parking structure, a concrete patio with a secure seating area, and a low maintenance landscaped area with automatic watering system. Energy efficiency was the key to the remodel. The building has in floor radiant heat generated by 4 solar panels on the parking structure. Photovoltaic panels facing south on the main building generate the electricity for daily use and provide money saving credits. Three clear story windows provide lots of light and airy feel to the highly secure main building. A sliding security gate as well as functional vault separates a portion of the building from a customizable retail space. There are two bathrooms that are accessible from both the front and rear of the building. Other features not to be missed include ceiling accents from the original bank building, original post office boxes from the vault on display above the vault, a custom stain glass window above the entrance to the pharmacy, iron work throughout the building and bricks reclaimed during the remodel which form a red brick border around the vault.
Data Provided by Colorado Real Estate Network
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of Colorado Real Estate Network, Inc. (CREN), © Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. All data deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. This database record is provided subject to "limited license" rights. Duplication or reproduction is prohibited.
Real Estate listings held by companies other than Homes & Land contain that company's name.