Lot/land for sale in Cooper, TX 235,662 USD
Almost 143 acres in Delta county which approximately 75% is in cultivation. The other 25% is brush, woods and creek.
Brokered And Advertised By: Century 21 First Group
Listing Agent: Brenda Stewart
Get a detailed community profile report via email. Click here to get your copy right away.
Please fill out the form below and a community profile report will be emailed to you soon!
*May not reflect current interest rates and is intended for educational/information purposes only. All figures are hypothetical and should not be relied upon in any way.
Compare current mortgage rates
Save big on Insurance
This $235,662 Land at FM 64 in COOPER, TX is listed by Brenda Stewart . This $235,662 Land, located in the 75432 zip code , has the following property features: Property Type. This FM 64 Land, located in Delta County, is listed under MLS listing number 11837600, has beds, 0 baths, and has a listing price of $235,662. You can find more of Brenda Stewart's listings by browsing homes for sale at HomesAndLand.com, or even more COOPER homes for sale here.