Residential, Double Wall,Other (remarks),Wood Frame - CAPTAIN COOK, HI
Perfectly positioned overlooking a park-like & productive landscape, this high quality custom built 2 story, 3 bedroom 3 bath plantation style home enjoys an awe-inspiring & unimpeded view of historic Kealakekua Bay, Place of Refuge & coastline to the south. This desirable & unique property is situated at the lower end of McCoy Plantation in a quiet side street at a comfortable elevation of approx. 1,200'.
The unique & inspiring features of this desirable home include:
* Two living areas with separate access & parking. Upstairs being 2bd/2ba and 1,968 sq ft of interior living area & downstairs being 1bd/1ba & 852 sq ft of living area.
* Absolutely incredible views from the master bedroom, living room, kitchen, covered lanai & lower level deck.
* An updated kitchen featuring quartzite counter tops & stainless steel sink and tiled floor.
* A step down living room with spectacular Acacia hardwood flooring & floor to ceiling windows.
* A master suite featuring Acacia flooring in the bedroom, tiled bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, spacious closet & a office which could converted into a nursery.
* A laundry room.
* Two covered lanais upstairs & a large deck on the lower level with a hot tub.
* Two car garage complete with work benches on the upper level while the lower living area is served by an access driveway & one parking space.
Landscape features of note include:-
* A beautifully landscaped cascading waterfall & koi pond grace the upper level landscape.
* Cement pathways serve the lower area of this terraced property.
* Included in the landscape of the lower area are approx. 250 producing coffee trees, citrus, avocado, macadamia, mango, lychee, ulu, coconut, papaya, bananas, fig & pineapple.
This one of a kind property is located approximately one mile from Captain Cook village & with the bypass road is less than a 25 minute drive from Kailua-Kona.
Short term financing with 60% down may be considered.
Data Provided by Hawaii Information ServiceMore Information for this listing