Residential, Double Wall,Wood Frame - CAPTAIN COOK, HI
This graceful multi level plantation style 5 bedroom 3.5 bath overlooks an unforgettable and inspiring view of Keei Beach and enjoys an expansive view of the mystical South Kona coastline and uplands. Situated at an enviable elevation of approximately 1,100' at the lower end of McCoy Plantation, this one acre property has been thoughtfully shaped and developed to provide privacy and ease of vehicular access to both the upper and lower levels of the house.
The upper level of the house features a wraparound west and south facing lanai, while the interior is graced by cathedral ceilings and an abundance of windows including some floor to ceiling. Oak flooring in the living room and kitchen provide a touch of class and blend in perfectly with the welcoming kitchen and dining area. The master suite and an office are discretely located at the northern end of the upper level.
The lower level is accessed by an interior staircase as well as a concrete driveway that terminates at the northern side of the house. Four of the five bedrooms are located on the lower level along with two bathrooms, a wet bar, living room and a relaxing covered lanai.
Other notable features of the home and property include:-
* Ramp access to the upper level front entrance.
* A circular driveway accessing the upper level with plenty of outdoor parking space.
* A three car garage with covered access to the upper level.
* A laundry room and clothes chute.
* Solar hot water.
* A jetted tub in the master bathroom and a covered outdoor spa.
* A gas range and stainless steel appliances.
* An abundance of rock walls.
* Approximately 100 coffee trees, along with mango, avocado, papaya, bananas, pineapple and guava.
Conveniently located approximately half a mile from Captain Cook Village while being close by schools and the Kona hospital. The bypass road north to Keauhou now offers the choice of two routes to Kailua-Kona and the Kona International Airport.
Data Provided by Hawaii Information ServiceMore Information for this listing