Ranch,Traditional, Site Built - Due West, SC
The Jordan-Smith-Lowe house was built in approximately 1925 and was in the Smith family for over 50 years during the time Mr. John Smith served as a pharmacist at the Plaxico Drug Store in downtown Due West. Drs. Steve and Mary Lowe acquired the property in 2000 shortly after they arrived in Due West to serve at Erskine Theological Seminary. The property was remodeled at that time with upgrades made in plumbing, wiring, flooring, countertops, and landscaping. The heating/AC unit was installed in 2013 and more than adequately heats and cools the home. The following are great features to the home: 1.15 acres of land including a pecan grove and fenced area for animals. 2400 sq. ft. total living space including two bedrooms, two bathrooms, one garden tub room, media room, living room, formal dining room, large kitchen with walk-in pantry, and laundry room Tile counters Finished study/office with custom built bookshelves by a local Mennonite carpenter All new electrical wiring Custom built garden tub by local Mennonite carpenter Tub room with finished hardwood floors Detached two-car carport with breezeway to laundry room Stone patio Family-sized front porch Landscaped yard including rose garden and herb garden Three outbuildings for storage including cedar storage shed
Would you like more information regarding this property?
Please call (864) 388-0202.
Data Provided by Greenwood Association of REALTORSMore Information for this listing