CI Land w/Building - Hot Springs, SD
Commercial Property located in the heart of downtown Hot Springs. This Sandstone Building, formerly known as the "Mall" is located in a favorable location just past the stop light! Main floor central hallway corridor allows access to 6 separate office/retail suites two of which have storefront access on North Chicago Street. Four units are currently rented, two are being used by the owner as personal space. This main floor is approx 7500 sq ft with three bathrooms in the corridor and one bathroom in the 5-office suite at the back of the building. Basement level is approx 7350 sq ft and has two long term renters for storage & business supplies. Owner has reports of continuous maintenance throughout his ownership. Tenants are stable and would like to stay. This is a historic building built in 1920 as the home of 'Hot Springs Feed and Transfer'. Current owner would rent back his space if new owner would be interested. Offered by Cathy Mosset, Heartland Real Estate, 605-745-6772.
Data Provided by Mt. Rushmore Area Association of RealtorsMore Information for this listing