Residential - KEAAU, HI
If you desire an open, spacious living area with a split floor plan, vaulted ceiling and attached garage, this charming, custom home may be just the place for you!
Entertaining is a breeze! The open, airy kitchen boasts granite counters, new dishwasher, glass-front cabinets, and built-in butcher block on the large center island. A built-in china cabinet also sits in the corner of the dining area assuring plenty of space for all your special dinnerware. Dine inside or step through the french doors out onto the attached lanai and enjoy a relaxing evening or barbecue with your friends.
The living area is open to the kitchen, has an art accent space and features 3/4" solid oak flooring. Interior doors and baseboards are also solid oak. Both the main and master baths feature granite counters, tubs with tile surrounds and tile flooring. The master bedroom is set off to the left of the home with a walk-in closet and a slider door to its own private lanai. Additional two bedrooms and main bath are on the right, along with the garage.
The property is fronted with a rock wall, topped with privacy fencing, two gated entries, and a recently graveled, circular driveway. Mature landscaping abounds and there is no unsightly catchment; water is via your own PRIVATE WELL!.
Additional amenities include:
- Fresh paint both inside and outside.
- Brand new, insulated garage door.
- Tiled flooring at entryways.
- Laundry area located inside garage.
- Home, including garage, is wired for surround sound, with a media closet to tastefully house your equipment.
- Double-pane glass windows.
- Extra storage in attic space.
- Large, cleared and leveled area at the rear of the property ready for your personal venture. Seller's original plans were to build a two-level agricultural, equipment storage building.
- Front entry accented with ohia posts.
- High-speed internet via cable is available.
Data Provided by Hawaii Information ServiceMore Information for this listing