Residential, Single Wall - Kealakekua, HI
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION:-
Picturesque, aesthetically pleasing & productive best describe this turnkey one of a kind 24 acre leasehold coffee plantation located in Waihou Farms above the Village of Kainaliu in North Kona District. Situated within an elevation range of approx. 2,100' to 2350' & in a zone that averages 60 inches of rain per annum, the plantation comes in two contiguous parcels of 11.93 & 12.96 acres. Trees have been planted at a spacing that allows for all mechanical operations except harvesting & pruning.
Perfectly located for privacy & ocean view is an idyllic 1bd/1ba cottage & nearby gazebo. Other buildings include a 20'*30' Quonset equipment storage structure, a worker's shelter, generator shed & a 36'*36' slab for a barn.
Notable features about the plantation:-
* Approximately 17 acres planted with 8,500 mature coffee trees ranging in age from 9 to 19
* A tree spacing of 6'*12'in the older/lower section & 5'*12' in the upper section. Approximately. 2 acres of undeveloped area is suitable for planting to coffee.
* The plantation is fenced.
* Served by a well maintained road system.
* A full complement of well maintained farm equipment is included in the listed price.
Notable features about the manager's cottage which is un-permitted:-
* A living area with custom spiral staircase to a bedroom. A main level kitchen, bathroom, living/dining room & lanai.
* Clear span cathedral open beams with exposed T&G ceiling.
* Entrance has french doors.
* Outback solar package with in house controls plus back-up gas powered generator.
* Custom creek rock kitchen & bath counter tops & back splash.
* Maple cabinetry.
* Wood burning fireplace.
* The Lessor is Wall Ranch Inc. & Kathleen Lassiter
* There are 2 leases. #1—11.93 acres & #2 12.96 acres with both leases expiring on 6/30/2032.
* This is a cash only transaction.
Data Provided by Hawaii Information ServiceMore Information for this listing