Residential - OCEAN VIEW, HI
Well-built 2 story Lindal Cedar home with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms and an additional loft area that could serve as a 4th bedroom. Situated on 1-acre at an elevation of approximately 2,000’ feet within close proximity to Ocean View town and is located within an hour drive of Kailua-Kona and an hour and a half from Hilo town.
• Home is a Lindal Kit that was shipped from Washington State
• 1,140 sq. ft. wraparound lanai on front and both sides of home
• Granite countertops in Kitchen
• Laminate flooring throughout home with oak wood steps leading to the second level
• Ample interior storage space
• Separate laundry room off kitchen area with stackable washer/dryer
• 4 Interior and 5 exterior skylights
• 1,240 sq. ft. concrete slab in the back of the house
• Water tank is approximately 20,000 gallons
• Tropically landscaped with orange, lychee, Surinam cherry, banana, a cross-pollination lime lemon, loquat and avocado
The number of bathrooms differ from the County Records.
Data Provided by Hawaii Information ServiceMore Information for this listing