3,325 SF +/- (2825 SF Main building with detached 500 SF metal building warehouse) Stand alone commercial building. Newly renovated free standing building fronting East Brent Lane with access to N. Davis Hwy. Mostly open floor plan with 75% of the building used as a hair salon and the remaining 25% of the building as office use. Perfect for office, retail or medical professional. Property includes detached 500 SF insulated, metal building warehouse located on the rear portion of property. The insulated warehouse has 1 - 12x12 roll up door.
Would you like more information regarding this property?
Please call (850) 433-0577.
Data Provided by: