The lodge is located on a large lot bordering Lochaber Bay, on the shores of the Ottawa River. The property is 30 minutes
from Ottawa / Gatineau and 1.5 hours from Montréal. Part of the submerged shoreline, over 150 meters long, is included
within the boundaries of the property. See addendum In addition, a fixed dock with two floating docks is installed on this shoreline to facilitate access to the bay. A public territory,
under a conservation easement, belts around the property allocating an unusual degree of tranquility, and offers accessibility
to a privileged natural site. Ideal for outdoor, hunting and fishing enthusiasts. The lodge has three floors, a basement and has
a charming rustic feel. The ground floor has an office, a boudoir, two kitchens, a dining room, a large living room with a brick
fireplace, a bedroom with a bathroom, solarium and a large terrace with beautiful views of the bay and the Ottawa River. The
other floors have six bedrooms, a dormitory and two bathrooms. The lodge is heated with oil, electricity and wood. The septic
installations and the drinking water well are present. A large garage is adjacent to the main building.
- Basement: Refrigerated room, storage lockers, several doors for outside access, room for wood, several rooms.
- Main Floor: ancestral fireplace, several large rooms (kitchens, dinning room, boudoir, solarium, living room,
bathroom), gas stove system, large windows, hardwood floors.
- Upper floors: 6 bedrooms, dormitory, 2 bathrooms, hardwood floors.
- Grounds: large grassed lot, peripheral fence, gate at the entrance, docks, shed near the river, wooded area, terrace,
enclosure and kennel, outdoor lighting system (front area, house and waterfront).
- Surrounding area: Bordered by public property, under a conservation easement, adjacent to the Outaouais river, via
Lochaber Bay. Property subject to a non-subdivision easement.