Waterfront homes never go out of style and beach-front property is some of the most sought after real estate year after year. The beach house is always fashionable and in demand as a vacation home, seasonal rental or for retirement. The natural beauty of the location, persistent resale value and relative scarcity assure ocean front property will remain one of the most sought after forms of real estate for years to come. To locate premium waterfront real estate, begin by discovering America’s most beautiful beaches.
According to Dr. Beach, America’s Best Beaches
- Main Beach – East Hampton, New York
- Kahanamoku Beach – Waikiki, Oahu, Hawaii
- St. George Island State Park – Florida panhandle
- Hamoa Beach – Maui, Hawaii
- Waimanalo Bay Beach – Park Oahu, Hawaii
- Barefoot Beach – Bonita Springs, Florida
- Cape Florida State Park – Key Biscayne, Florida
- Cape Hatteras – Outer Banks of North Carolina
- Coast Guard Beach – Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- Beachwalker Park – Kiawah Island, South Carolina
Before purchasing any waterfront real estate, be sure to speak to an insurance agent to find out if you will be able to purchase homeowners or property insurance and have a complete inspection performed to make sure there hasn’t been a history of water or structural damage.
Homes & Land is the place to search for luxurious waterfront listings across the United States and Canada. Search for a local real estate agent to simplify your home search.
What is your favorite local beach or vacation spot? If money were not a problem, where would you purchase your next waterfront home? Join the conversation and leave your messages below.
Source: Dr. Beach