Townhouse,UnitRent - New York, NY
Live in a beautiful, quiet, turn-of-the-century, 20' wide brownstone in historic Harlem.
* 1000 sq ft floor-thru apartment
* Recently renovated eat-in kitchen with stone countertops, undermount sink, full-size appliances (refrigerator, range, and dishwasher) and lots of storage
* In-apartment washer/dryer
* Hardwood floors
* 10' high ceilings throughout
* Central air with individual room controls (window units shown in photos have been removed)
* Great sunlight: amazing south light through 3 bay windows, and north light through 2 bedroom windows overlooking a garden
* Antique, decorative fireplace
* Fabulous storage space: linen closet, front-entry coat closet, and large closets in each bedroom
* Top floor so no footsteps from above
* Bedrooms look out on garden and so are very quiet
* Master bedroom ceiling fan
* Historic Mount Morris section of Harlem; active block association
* Very convenient transportation: 2/3 train is two short blocks away, B/C is a few blocks west on 116. Street parking usually available
* Supermarket, CVS, banks, restaurants, delis, organic dry cleaner, and Starbucks all within 2 blocks; Whole Foods will be opening 6 blocks away
* Video intercom
* Non-smoking building
* Programmable thermostat allows tenant to control heat
* Close to Mount Morris Park, Central Park, and Morningside Park
* Living/Dining Area: 19' x 24' (includes fireplace and entry closet)
* Kitchen: 8' x 13'
* Bedroom 1: 9.5' x 15' (includes closets)
* Bedroom 2: 8.7' x 14.5' (includes closet)
* Laundry room/linen closet: 5' x 5'
* Bathroom: 8' x 5'
* Hallway: 22' x 3.75'
Would you like more information regarding this property?
Please call (212) 838-3700.